Preparing for your digestive health visit
We are looking forward to meeting you and helping you on your journey to better digestive health.
Preparing for your digestive health visit:
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to fill out the appropriate paperwork.
- We will make a copy of a valid photo ID and insurance card.
- Please be sure to bring a written list of your current medications.
- You will also be asked to fill out a medical history sheet.
- We encourage you to log on to our online patient portal where you can securely fill in your personal and health information. This will streamline your registration process and minimize your wait time.
- If required by your insurance, please be sure to obtain a referral from your primary care provider. Our front desk may also need to check if authorization for the visit was received.
- Please bring with you copies of your recent test results such as blood work, X-rays, CT scans, and surgery or procedure reports as well as any emergency room visit summaries.