Open Access Colon Cancer Screening
Skip the office visit, save time and money, and schedule your colonoscopy online now
With Digestive Care Specialists, you can schedule your screening colonoscopy online if you meet the following criteria:
- You are between 45 and 75 years of age
- You are not having GI symptoms such as rectal bleeding, abdominal pain or change in your bowel habits.
- You do not have heart disease.
- You do not take blood thinners or insulin.
If you meet the criteria above, then scheduling your colonoscopy is easier then ever. Here’s how:
- Fill out your information online in our patient portal.
- You will receive a call from our office, requesting additional information.
- You will receive information about the procedure and preparation.
- We will schedule your colonoscopy.
You will NOT need to come into the office beforehand. You will meet the doctor before the procedure at the endoscopy center.
If any medical issues are identified over the phone, we may ask you to come for an office visit before the actual colonoscopy.
Note: Due to the recent change in the screening recommendations, if you are between 45 and 50 years old, please check with your insurance carrier to make sure colon cancer screening is covered.
Colonoscopy Procedure »